Monday, November 4, 2013

mqam


Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:

1. November is Peanut Butter Lover's Month - are you a peanut butter lover? Do you have a favorite brand? favorite peanut butter recipe?
I like Skippy or Jif peanut butter.  I like anything that has peanut butter in it--especially cookies

2. Do you wear white after Labour Day?
Sometimes, since it can be 110 here at that time of year.  Today it was 80 something, and I wore shorts.

3. Do you use non-English phrases in your everyday speech?  What do you tend to use often?
Because I am around teenagers a lot, I tend to use words found in the Urban dictionary, which should be classified as non-English.

4. How was your Halloween?  Did you dress up?
I didn't dress up.  I was late getting home from errands, so I had a quiet evening.

And now a question for you--
5.  How does your community honor Veterans on Veterans day?
Here in Phoenix, we have a parade and several street festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment