Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Quiz about me.


Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:

1. According to the source I use for strange and wonderful days, today is Occult Day - are you a believer? 
I do believe there is a spirit world that is ruled by Satan, and that his demons actively seek to pollute people.  I think that God fearing people need to be aware of the dangers of the occult.

2. Have you ever attended an auction?  Did you win what you were bidding on?
I love to go to auctions.  Sometimes it is just to see what is available and what it sells for.  I have bid on furniture and small accessories and occasionally have won.

3. Have you started your Christmas shopping?  Finished it?
I was just telling a friend, yesterday that I am so behind.  My now I usually have most everything made, but I don't even have my ideas yet.  Maybe I will just go on a vacation and forget about it.

4. How's your weather?
We are having our beautiful weather now--highs in the low 80's and low's in the low 70's.  This morning it was just a bit cloudy so there was a beautiful sunrise.

And now a question for you--
5.  What do you do especially during the holiday season for those less fortunate than you?
I donate food to the food banks, gift cards for the needy, and adopt a boy and girl and make sure they have a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment