Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
I'm trying to transition my grandson to living on his own, and I have to be careful how I present this idea, so he doesn't think that I don't love him.

2.  What's your treat of choice?
Chocolate!

3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
No carved pumpkins for me this year.  My favorite 'Jack'--Jack and the Beanstalk-Boy who owned a cow and ultimately killed a giant. Love his sense of adventure.  Then of course Jack Benny that man who brought so many laughs to us.

4.  In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
Slime doesn't bring any good pictures to mind.

5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
This morning when my sweetie told me he loved me.

6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's ThrillerWerewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
Monster Mash was a good scary tune.

7.   It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.
My car hit black ice, and spun out of control.  Thankfully, the worst thing that happened I ended up facing the wrong way

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I have so many things to do and so little time.  I thought that as I got older my life would slow down--wrong!  Now, I have to make something for my son's birthday next week, get my vacation pictures organized, make some important plans for my future; this on top of all my regular responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment