Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's one thing you learned in September?
That 30 days of hot weather is just too much!



2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I like most squash.  Baked stuffed acorn squash is a favorite



3. The older I get the_more I like to experience new things.

4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Hawaii Five-0: The original series' brassy instrumental, composed by Morton Stevens, became a huge surf-guitar hit for the Ventures in 1969 and is still popular among marching bands


5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Enjoying time with my friends, who have now moved away



6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
I really don't need anything, but would like to have another pair of boots.



7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
We didn't have a TV so I never had an opportunity to watch cartoons.



8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I am getting so excited.  Friday morning I leave on vacation--a cruise up the East coast from NYC to Halifax to see fall colors.  Then several days in NYC to see the sights and shop

No comments:

Post a Comment