Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me


Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:
1. When you went trick or treating as a kid; what did you hope people were giving out?
I never went as a kid, because I lived in the wilderness on the side of a mountain in Wyoming.  At school we would have a treat bag that would have an apple and several pieces of hard candy in it.  When my kids went trick or treating, I confiscated all the chocolate bars--not good for their teeth you know.  Of course that didn't stop me from sampling them.

2. What radio station do you listen to while driving?
I listen to country western music while I drive--KNIX or KMLE

3. How much do you think should be the maximum one would spend on a three year old's birthday party?
I think $50 is plenty, but I know my daughter spent over $300 on my granddaughters party.  They went to a fun house with bouncy houses, My thought--the kids would have had just as much fun playing in the sprinkler in the back yard.

4. When do you know that you trust someone?
I trust someone when they have proven by experience that they are honorable, and not a gossip.

And now a question for you--
5.  How much money do you spend on Halloween candy?
Me--I go to Costco and try to keep it at about $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment