Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
My love of reading


2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
That is a hard one.  History should teach us lessons on how to live, but it seems that is a lost cause.  So I would have to say science because it gives up new ways to deal with life.


3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
Lima beans are referred to as cardboard beans around here.  I love black beans especially in Baja style recipes.


4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Watch the Arizona Cardinals play football, or the Diamonbacks play baseball.


5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less. 
I was in a meeting last week.  It was packed with ideas.


6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
PBR bull riding


7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Work at it everyday and don't give up.


8.  Insert your own random thought here.
I love that fall temperatures have finally graced the Valley of the Sun.  I was able to work outside with my container plantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment