Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. When did you last sing happy birthday to someone? When were you last sung to? Does that embarrass you or do you enjoy being the center of attention on your special day?
I don't like being the center of attention at all.  A couple of years ago my family took me out to eat on my birthday and sang "Happy Birthday".  Last week my sweetie called me and sang to me.


2.  Name a famous or 'infamous' person (living or deceased) who shares your birth day and month. Is that someone you'd like to meet in person if it were possible?

ARTURO TOSCANINI (1867-1957)
NBC Orchestra conductor who brought classical music to radio. Would love to meet the musical maestro



DANICA PATRICK 31
Female driver who was 2005's Indy Racing rookie of the year.  I share her need for speed

3. Someone hands you a box tied up in a lovely bow...what are you hoping to find inside?
Jewelry

4. What can you guarantee about yourself?
I won't be late

5. Talking art and beautiful cities here...'The Last Supper' in the Santa Maria della Grazie Abbey in Milan Italy or 'The Mona Lisa' in The Louvre, Paris...which would you most like to see up close and in person?  Why?
I've seen the Mona Lisa, so I would love to see the Last Supper and who could refuse a trip to Italy?

6. Your favorite dessert?
Peach cobbler

7. This coming weekend marks the official start of autumn (in the Northern hemisphere)...what is something you do to get ready for fall? What is one thing you're looking forward to on your fall calendar? Spring or fall-which do you prefer?
I love fall because it signals an end to the hot weather.  When the temperatures finally become moderate, I like to do a bit of gardening in my containers.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Just got back from my oldest grandson's birthday dinner he is a fine young man.


No comments:

Post a Comment