Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 

  
1. Apparently today is International Homeless Animal Day.  Have you ever adopted an animal friend for your household?
We have three dogs.  My dog--Betsy--I got as a puppy from a breeder, my grandson got his yellow lab from a friend who was moving, and our Pit Bull Terrier we rescued from a dumpster.  The owners were breeders and she wasn't adopted by six weeks.  She is gentle and has a sweet disposition

2. How do you adjust to changes in your daily routine?  
I pretty well roll with the punches, no chore is so important that it can't wait/

3. Which social media platform do you like best?  Which one do you like least?
I post on Facebook and like it to follow all the activities of my friends and family.  I use Pinterest.  I don't use the others.

4. How do you decide, 'what's for dinner?'
Since I only have to cook for me, it is usually whatever is at the front of the freezer.

And now a question for you--
5.  Are you a social person?
Me--I enjoy and am comfortable with solitude, but I do sometimes like time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment