Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are trying something different this week where Wayne and I are answering the questions together.

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 

  
1. What is your favorite 'G Rated' activity that you like to share with your SO or BFF?
With my BFF I like to travel, whether it is just day road trips around the valley, or on a vacation.  When I had a SO we enjoyed hiking and horseback riding.

2. Do you buy summer clothes at the end of season clearance sales?
Yes, and since I can wear summer clothes just about year round here in Phoenix, I don't have to wait till the next summer.

3. August 13th is national left-handers day.  How many left handed people do you know?
My youngest daughter's two children are both left handed.  They are about the only ones that I know.

4. When you go swimming do you: a) jump into the pool; b) gently move into the pool; or c) dive in?
I gently move into the water, I am to big of a chicken to take the plunge all at once.

And here is a question for you--
5.  How often do you shop on the Internet?
Me--probably two or three times a month.  I have never had a problem, and the one item I had to return was done with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment