Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

           Acting Balanced
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  We are finally home from our travels abroad and are ready for MQAM!

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! 
Here are the Questions:
  
1. Do you prefer brain games or games of chance?
I don't like to play games with others--I hate board games!!! (Comes from playing with my brothers who always cheated)  I will play solitaire.  I've been to Las Vegas many times and haven't spent more than a couple of dollars in the slot machines.  But I love the shows and other activities that are there.

2. How often do you misplace your keys?
I don't lose my keys, however, I routinely lock myself out of my car or house.  I have learned to have extra sets hidden.

3. It's National Clown Week!  If you were a professional clown what would your name be?
Giggles

4. What is the strangest conversation you had last week?
I was talking with my art teacher about her dad--She shared some unusual things.

And now my question to you--
5. How do you spoil yourself?
For me--Getting a pedicure every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment