Friday, August 16, 2013

Highlights on Friday


Highlights of my Week

This week nature made a spectacular show
Welcome to another day

Monsoon Morning

Texas Yellow Bells in my front yard




Photobucket

Each week, Hilary listi four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

1) I hate when I _have to go out and there is only one more chapter to a good book____

2) I sometimes long for _the mountains where I grew up____

3) Thinking about _my childhood__ always makes me __happy__

4) My favorite day of this week so far was _Thursday__ because_we had rain___

No comments:

Post a Comment