Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Quiz about Me

           Acting Balanced

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 
1. June 26th is Forgiveness Day - will you be participating? Forgiving someone else or asking for forgiveness?
I daily have to ask for forgiveness to my Creator for the ways that I have fallen short.  I do try to forgive others, so I'm sure that I have will participate.

2. Do you play card games? Which ones are your favorite?
Mostly I play Solitaire.

3. What is your favorite flavor of Birthday Cake?
I love a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

4. Do you like amusement park rides? What is your favorite? If not, why not?
Since I live on the edge a lot of the time, I love the rides.  I love a big roller coaster, for the thrill and excitement.  State fair time, I am just like one of my grandkids, wanting to go on every ride.

5.  What are you scared of?
I am scared of heights.  But I challenge myself to do things that involve heights--like roller coaster rides, climbing to the top of a lighthouse or fire look-out.  The worst challenge--climbing the Lewis and Clark Column in Astoria, Oregon.  The 125-foot (38 m)-tall column has a 164-step spiral staircase ascending to an observation deck at the top.  But my mom wanted pictures from the top and so that's what I did.
File:Astoria Column e.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment