Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me


Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 


Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:



1. June 17th is Eat Your Vegetables Day... do you need a special day to celebrate veggies? Your favorite veg?
I love most all veggies except lima beans.  My favorite is asparagus--grilled, and corn on the cob, also fresh green peas.

2. How did you spend your Father's Day?  Or for those who don't have Father's Day on June 16th, what did you do this weekend?
Not having a father, I spent the time after church reading.

3. June 18th is National Splurge Day... if you were (are) going to participate what would/will you splurge on?
I would splurge on a hair styling at Toni & Guys.

4. What is the farthest you've ever traveled from home?
I travelled from Denver to Paris, France, then I travelled from Phoenix to Alaska, and from Phoenix to Hawaii.

And my question for you is:
5. What do you do for exercise?
I love to walk, I also do circuit training 6 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment