Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite thing this week

Supper with friends at Johnny Fox's

Granddaughter practicing for her dance recital

Yellow Bells adding bright color to front yard

Catching some late afternoon rays.



Summer Card Camp Challenge

The first challenge was a color challenge. Create a card using at least 4 of the 5 above colors:




Photobucket
Each week, Hilary listi four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary@feelingbeachie.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I wonder if I should _have a yard sale and get rid of a bunch of stuff_ but I know I won’t.

2. _
Chocolate___is my favorite flavor of _ice cream_

3. The thing I remember most vividly about _
my Hawaiian vacation  is _the lush tropical scenery.  Living in the desert it was a treat_

4. When I am honest about it, I really _
know that I have a lot of talents I can share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment