Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week
Last Sunday--Our first 100 degree day

A book I made in a class

The book can either be used for recipes or photos

My beautiful jacaranda tree


Photobucket
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I wonder __why I haven't remarried ___ yet.
2. I try not to but I get_emotional__ very__easily__
3. Today I promise that I will __work_ until I __finish the spring cleaning in my dining/kitchen
4. In my dreams I _am skinny_ and sometimes __athletic_.

No comments:

Post a Comment