Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A-Z Challenge--Blessed

All About Me
Blessed

                         

I am blessed with loving children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

I am blessed with a comfortable home, a good church.

I am blessed with friends
Pictures of some of my blessings:

My oldest daughter living in Oregon

My son living in the Phoenix area

My foster daughter living in Tolleson

My youngest daughter living in Prescott
Oldest granddaughter
      in Oregon
Grandson living with me
Littlest granddaughter 
    living in Tolleson
Daughter and son of my      son
Daughter and my great      grandson
Grandson living in   
     Tolleson
Oldest great    
     granddaughter
Youngest great     
    granddaughter

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment