Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Venus was watching over a sliver of the moon this morning.  Indian lore said that there might be rain as the moon is slightly tipped and water might fall out.  Interestingly, the weatherman said today that there was a chance of rain Thursday.

I love looking up into the night sky, remembering that these are the same stars that shown over me when I was a kid.  The same stars that shown over Bethlehem many years ago.

It reminds me of that scripture, "The heaven's declare the glory of the Lord."

2 comments:

  1. There is supposed to be a meteor shower over a few days' time. Not sure what days, exactly, but sometime this week.

    The universe amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! When we lived in the desert of Nevada, my favorite thing was to look at the stars. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete