Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorite Things



friday favorite things | finding joy
Some of the happy spots in my life this week
Prescott grandkids playing in the pool at the YMCA
Granddaughter's Christmas dance recital

Taking a bow after recital
One of the Christmas cards that I made this year

Photobucket
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s statements:
1. I usually _
like to live on the edge__ but never __so close that I will go over__
2. I was named _
Girl mostly likely to succeed __because __of my straight "A" grades_
3. I would never change __
anything drastic_about my body, but I would change _how I take care of myself--make better food choices__
4. The last time I said “I Love You” was to _
my daughters, today_

7 comments:

  1. I think everyone has to think about they take care of what they have been given. Health is vey important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Marti. And I enjoyed the photos of your grandkids! I too would like to make better food choices...right up til about 8 PM when I start making bad ones. :-(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pictures and that card you made is beautiful!
    I think that we should all work together next year to take better care of our bodies...now we just need to figure out how to be each others' support systems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to make better food choices but don't always have time to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most likely to succeed! That's something nice to tell your kids and grandkids about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have had a wonderful week, Marti. I love that card you made- it is beautiful- xxo Diana

    ReplyDelete