Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Quiz about Me-Autumn


Acting Balanced
1. What is your favorite Autumn color?
I love the golds and oranges of autumn.  From pumpkins to leaves the world looks worthy of a king.

2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?
I would not have been so concerned that the kids snubbed me cause I was a country girl

3. Name something that you tried because you thought you'd like it, but in reality didn't meet your expectations
I did try drinking at a party when I was a freshman in college, and all I got from it was a VERY upset stomach, a room spinning when I went to bed, and a headache in the morning.  I quickly learned from experience, that wasn't something I wanted to repeat.

4. Do you have a favorite "Monday" song?
Not particularly, I am fickle, I like all kinds of music and all kinds of songs.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. What is your favorite fall flower?
Mine is the aster.  They come in so many wonderful colors

                                             

6 comments:

  1. I can't help but smile when I see Black-Eyed Susans in fall. Not sure why but their simplicity attracts me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're tiger lilies. The orange lilies that grow wild a lot of places in the upper Midwest. They are beautiful mixed in with goldenrod and yellowing soybeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite flower is the rose. I love the yellow ones but any colour will do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have no idea what a fall flower is. Research time. I guess I will go with a black eyed Susan. I am typically a fan of Orchids though. Once again, thanks for participating in the MQAM and hope to see you again next week. It is awesome having you join in each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go with maple leaves LOL I know they are not a flower but I decorate so much with them they might as well be right? ok I know bad try how about mums for their orange & yellow colors?? have a great week :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mums ... so many colors and they just say fall to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete