Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday's Meditation useless


No one is useless to God.  No one.


1 Corinthians 12:27-29  Together you are the body of Christ. Each one of you is part of his body.  First, God chose some people to be apostles and prophets and teachers for the church. But he also chose some to work miracles or heal the sick or help others or be leaders or speak different kinds of languages.  Not everyone is an apostle. Not everyone is a prophet. Not everyone is a teacher. Not everyone can work miracles.  (CEV)

1 comment:

  1. This was so needed I had asked to be excused from teaching Bible studies & it made me so sad to hear the preacher say "are you sure" but I feel very useless right now, my meds are making me cranky & I am having doubts, this really gave me insight, Thank you Marti for this post!

    ReplyDelete