Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorite Things


friday favorite things | finding joy

These are a few of my favorite things this week
Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning
Afternoon thunder clouds
Texas yellow bells hugging my fence
air15-12_20120906181209_JPG
Haboob last evening


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
1. I wish I had _more desire__ to _get some chores done, I'm suffering from the dog days of summer__
2. I stopped wearing _high heels after I broke my hip snowboarding___



3.  My favorite song right now is__True Believers  because__it is a tribute to love_.


4. I always sing while__work on my art projects______.

10 comments:

  1. I love thunder clouds, too. Actually, any kind of fluffy cloud is right up my alley! I'm not familiar with that Darius Rucker song, but I do love his singing. Have a great weekend, Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find your desire could you pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat does drain my energy too, as do rainy days. I prefer wearing flats and flip-flops to high heels, they're more comfortable. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer heat saps me of energy and creativity. Longing for autumn! I gave up on pretty shoes long ago--broken ankle and toe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos!! Darius Rucker sure can sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you heat ... and soooo looking forward to the "cold" front that's supposed to be coming my way later today. Next week we're only supposed to get into the very low 90s! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound like me with chores right now. I got the get up, just not the go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there, the chores will wait, I can so picture you working on a project just softly singing looking up over your glasses like in your blog pic ahhh wishing you a great relaxing weekend Marti :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great song choice you made there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Broke your hip snowboarding... ugh... poor you!

    ReplyDelete