Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Me on Monday

Acting Balanced

1. Finish this sentence - The thing I dislike most about shopping is....not being able to find what I am looking for quickly.

2. What is your favorite flavor of jello?
I'm not much of a jello fan when its plain, but I do like a salad I make with lime jello, pineapple, and cottage cheese.

3. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day who would you be and why?
That's a hard one, as I am quite content with who I am.  It might be fun to be Oprah for a day, and I could give away cars, help orphanages, and maybe transfer a couple mil into my bank account.

4. Who changes the light bulbs at your house?
I generally do, unless I can catch my grandson.  He can reach them with out getting the step ladder.

5.  Now one for you--Flag day is coming up this Thursday.  What do you do to honor the flag?
Me--I fly the flag, and listen to some patriotic music.  I have made patriotic wall hangings and pillows which I have given away.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a fan of plain jello either ... being on a liquid diet after my c-sections burnt me out on plain jello. ;-)

    ReplyDelete