Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Me on Monday










1. I wish__ that people would make an effort to get along.  It seems that so many people think that things have to be done their way.  In my MANY years, I have often found that my way can use improvement.

2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would have loved to see my parents wedding.  They had a simple ceremony in Idaho, but their love lasted a life time.  They were such a good example.


3. Do you like to cook? 
I love to cook.  Not particularly just for myself, but I love to cook for family, friends, and special occasions.  I enjoy making recipes that I have collected from friends and family, and sometimes an exotic meal I have seen on TV or read about in a book.

4. What do you like to do to get exercise?
I guess that run my mouth doesn't count.  I enjoy walking.

5. How tidy are you?
Perfect in my own mind!  I know where everything is, but sometimes I have to move stuff to find it.


Acting Balanced


1. Finish this sentence - The chore that I hate most is...
Cleaning closets, it takes too long to make a decision to decide what stays and what goes.  The longer I think the less that goes.

2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Going on vacation--touring Olympic National Park, Victoria B.C. and visiting family

3. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping? How often do you shop? 
Walmart--only because it is close (maybe once a week)
Fry's--for great produce and quality meats (one every two weeks)
Costco--for those bulk items  TP, paper towels, detergent (once every two months)

4. Why do you blog?
'Cause it's fun!  I enjoy expressing myself, trying to make my blogs interesting and informative.






9 comments:

  1. Very sweet today - I wish I could have been at my parents wedding! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got the kinks worked out on your blog. Glad to see it! Ooh...I sure would love to go where you're gong this summer. I've always wanted to visit Victoria, B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like cleaning out my closets. You always find lost treasures in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I got a great chuckle out of that first one. :-D

    I hate cleaning closets. blech! (is that a word??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer to number 1!!
    I think seeing my parents wedding would have been pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea! wouldn't it be fun to go to our parents wedding...Of course it would be quite the scandal in those days if we were there LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. More and more people today are seeing their parent's marriages.

    ReplyDelete