Monday, April 16, 2012

MMOM and MQAM

1.  Right now I could really eat _________?
A shrimp salad
2.  Full length pants or capri's?
Full length, my legs aren't that hot
3.  The best smelling men's cologne (women's perfume for the guys playing) is ________? 
Paul Sebastian
4.  What is your favorite kind of Cheesecake?
Chocolate
5.  What TV Show do you currently never miss?
Bones and Castle

Acting Balanced

1. Finish this sentence - I dream of....a stress free life

2. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be? Big Bay Scallops

3. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Doll with a cellulose head

4. What color looks best on you? Turquoise

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5.  What is you favorite participation activity?

8 comments:

  1. shrimp salad sounds good for lunch yummm!!! I really like bones and castle too!!! nice to meet you and even though I am not participating on Monday quiz about me I will answer your question... I play bunco and love participating in that does that count..

    have a great week..

    http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/2012/04/meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally like participation activities that build on others ideas. I do like brain storming sessions as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm a big Bones and Castle fan too!!! I always love readin' these list and gettin' to know my beautiful blogsister better.

    God bless and have yourself a glorious week my sweet friend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers! I'm a big Bones fan too ~ there's so much depth to the characters. I haven't tried "Castle" will have to check it out.
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marti! I love participating in blog hops! I also love to participate in public awareness ventures for several different issues.

    Have a great Monday!
    glosews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marti, nice list! I'm a shrimp salad (or shrimp fixed any way) lover, too. I like to participate in Barn Charm on Tuesdays, does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate cheesecake is right up my alley, too! Have a great rest of the evening, Marti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're having a broiled shrimp salad, I'll definitely join you! I'm at the transition period between soup season and salad season!

    I love participating in board games! We have a ton of them and a group of friends we meet with for games on a semi-regular basis.

    ReplyDelete