Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favorite Things-Follow Friday

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week

I love the lavender blossoms of the Jacaranda tree against the blue sky
I love the peaceful sound of the water of my backyard fountain
Wednesday, I had such a fun day.  Lunch at El Encanto in Cave Creek
With a sister blogger, Jo--what a great gal. We talked, had a great lunch, and talked some more.  
We ate on the patio by the water

Then took a trip to a unique store in Cave Creek

They have junk sculpture, things from Mexico, things from the farm

You never know what you will find

My finds--a horseshoe coat hanger ($4) and an old rusted lantern, complete ($5)



Photobucket
Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 




7 comments:

  1. I love your fountain in the backyard. So peaceful. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a delightful week. Those lavender blossoms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE a fountain in the backyard ... but unfortunately, our yard is sloped so much that the back of our house is 2 stories and our deck is elevated. I'm not sure I'd even hear the water gurgling if we had a fountain, so we haven't put one in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first picture especially! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Marti.....oh my.....you beat me to posting about our outing......I had such a great time ..... thanks again for being willing to drive a ways to meet me.

    BTW.....I love your fountain.....and I too, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sound of gurgling water.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fountain...wish we had one to enjoy! How fun that must have been to meet a fellow blogger! I hope to be able to do that one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh, raindrops on roses!!! I adore your favorite things Miss Marti!

    Isn't it the best to get together with bloggy friends??? Looks like ya'll had a great time.

    God bless ya and have a fantastic weekend sweetie!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete