Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorite Things-Follow Friday


friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week



My Oregon Great grandkids came for a visit

They don't know what to think of my grandson who lives with me

Posing with their Auntie--my Prescott daughter


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
This week’s statements:
 1.       I always forget_to eat my meals on time.  I get so involved with projects or chores, before I know it, it is bedtime.__
2.       I never _start my car_without_first fastening my seat belt.__
3.      Recently I started to _write down everything I eat_, and it has helped tremendously! I find it easier to avoid the little extras that you don't even think about.
4.      If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is _in a bar_.  I ain't easy and I ain't cheap.



8 comments:

  1. LOL...love your answer to #4! Grandkids are adorable. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your grandkids are precious-what sweet smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! And I've been writing down what I eat too, for just the same reason. It has made a big difference. Suddenly I'm counting the calories of each almond or cashew I eat, instead of taking a handful here and there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of your great grandchildren, what a lovely family you have Marti. Love the fill ins too, especially the last one ... i so totally agree with that
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some very sweet kiddos! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time with your grandchildren. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute answers! I never join in those because I can never think of what to say. I seldom even to those "meme" things. Just Marty's is about it.
    Anyway..darling'..have a GREAT weekend..and stay cool. We are cooking here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I meant to tell you how adorable those Grandchildren are. PRETTY girls, every one of them..and gotta a feeling Grandson is handsome! He looks a little scared of all those girls.. :)

    ReplyDelete