Wednesday, April 11, 2012



1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
No to all.  There are a million courses here in Phoenix, and I have no desire to visit any of them.  Give me an art exhibit any day.

2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I look awful in hats, so I don't wear them, the only exception is my cowboy hat, and that's because it is the required attire for any good cowgirl.

3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I would starve.  I guess that it would be a good way to go on a diet.

4. Has technology taken over?
In a great many ways.  However, it hasn't invaded the creativity of my mind yet.  What's that I hear, oh the coffee pot buzzing to tell me it is finished, and the dryer telling me the clothes are ready to fold, and the computer notifying me I have mail.

5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
Once

6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Tulip, I love all the colors

7. I am proud of myself for __living my life well.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had my home appraised yesterday, now the waiting game to see if it was high enough to refinance.

5 comments:

  1. I love your answer for #4. Many of the replies I've read for that one have been about smart phones, not even considering ALL of the little bits of technology in every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips, too ... and the fact that they come in so many pretty colors is an added bonus. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This past Sunday was the very first time I watched anything Golf-related and I was hooked! Love tulips as well! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. No. Himself wanted to watch the Master's, so we did.
    2. I do not look good in most hats. I do look good in cowgirl hats. I did today buy a turquoise sun hat. I do love it.
    3. 7
    4. Technology is in the forefront, I find it a big help in research and blogging, creativity is still personal.
    5. More than once. I still can't believe i'm old. :-)
    6. Yes
    7. I am proud of myself for no fright and flight in this relationship.
    8. Always happy for another new day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Nope, can't stand it but my dad and brother play and love it.
    2. I LOVE hats, but rarely wear them, I need to dust off my stetson and get outside!
    3. about a 3...lol
    4. Almost, I love being able to communicate with people all over the world from my chair, but sometimes I unplug cook over a fire and hang my clothes outside to dry ;)
    5. Probably 7 or 8 times
    6.TULIP they are my FAVORITE flower.
    7. finishing my April swaps on time...lol
    8. I am craving a hot fudge sundae!

    I love getting to know you better every week.

    ReplyDelete