Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorite Things

friday favorite things | finding joy
These are a few of my favorite things this week

Attending the Rubber Stamp Show
Afterwards lunch at Garcia's with friends
A bee enjoying the sweet orange blossoms
Newest addition to our household, Grandson's found treasures.  These girls are about a month old, Bandit in front and Basil in back. He thinks they are Pit Bulls. 
"Come play" she says to big Betsy
  Card for Angel Dawn, 10 year old girl with cancer. Marydon tells her story here.
Hurrah for the USPS.  I received this letter March 6th from my daughter living 100 miles away.  Notice its postmark!
Smoke from a brush fire in the river bottom a few miles southwest of here--just brush burned.
WooHoo! I am having a giveaway in celebration of having 100 new friends. Rules, simple: Be a follower, and enter a comment. All comments through Thursday March 15th will be enter in a random drawing. Some cool things could be coming your way. Thank you all


Photobucket

Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
1.      Given the choice to do _something__ for _my daughter___ I would pick _playing with the grandkids.__
2.      When I watch __parents yelling at their children in public__ it always makes me want to _call the police.
3.      When I have people over I always make _an apple or peach pie_, it always knocks ‘em dead!
4.       I always feel like I accomplished something when I _finish a project and get everything put away.

11 comments:

  1. Love the pups!!! so cute. Have a good weekend! Going to link up too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little puppies are always so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when people yell at their kids in public too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Friday photos. I LOVE that one of the pup..how cute is that? I don't like seeing people be mean to their kids in public either. You can tell that sometimes it goes far beyond a moment of "acting out". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pies :) and nothing better than a finished product along with cleanup and all! Those puppies are too cute.

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pies! Would love to have one of yours! Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thew stamp show sounds like fun! Do you make all of your cards that you send? I have a few friends that do and their Christmas cards are th3e prettiest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. --Those puppies are Adorable :))) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pups.. I have never learned how to make a pie... one of these days I have to try..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peach pie is one of my favourite...alamode...yum!

    ReplyDelete