Sunday, January 1, 2012

What lies Ahead. . . .

As I begin 2012 I have set some goals:  Finish an art project a month, Finish a sewing project a month, Work on organizing my studio, Be a consistent blogger, Work on my book.  I will work on these things, but realizing that I don't know what life hold, or down what path I may be led.  I know that these goals may change and that is alright.

I don't know what the future holds, but I look forward to 2012 with anticipation.


Ecc: 7:14 When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

5 comments:

  1. My favorite verse, Marti! May God Bless You with a future that will glorify Him. I am holding you and your family in prayer. Big hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012! Great goals. But beware: being consistent blogger weeps off time from art and other pleasant and useful things, I know for sure. My goal (for this month) is not to eat sweets. Veeery difficult agenda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marti, I just got caught up on some of your posts I've missed over the holidays. My son was here for several days, hubby was on vacation, so I was busy feeding them and visiting, etc, and not online so much! So sorry about your grandson, but it sounds like he will be okay? I will keep him in my prayers.
    I hope that you and your family have a wonderful and healthy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly what I'm talking about but saying my goal a little different - but my goal is to be in the present - to feel the present - to be happy and to be sad - to be. sandie

    ReplyDelete