Friday, September 11, 2009

Lest We Forget

I'm sure that most American's remember what they were doing eight years ago today at the moment that our history was changed, the moment that world terrorizm came to our land.  I was driving to work when I heard the news that the World Trade Center had been hit, when I turned on the TV at work the terrible mayhem was shown on every station.  I was shocked and then terribly sad--our wonderful country had been desecrated by terrorists.  Today, not only do I remember all those who lost their lives that day, but also the many soldiers who have died as a result of the terrorist's action.  God bless all the true patriots who love America and God bless all those who lost loved ones who gave their lives for America--and for me--because this is a personal issue for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment